Saturday, February 26, 2011
Relationships
Ok I am gonna speak of my different relationships.....I was married in 1988. My husband was lazy and would not work. When I married him Nicolas was 9 months old. I learned to hate him real quick because he started beating me. I didn't tell no one. In 1989 I divorced him. Thank God !! My first girlfriend I had was when I was 21. I ended up in the hospital and that is where I met her. This also turned into hell. We both went to truck driving school and finally broke up because we were hired with different companys. During the school for driving a big rig, my sister and her girlfriend was in the works of getting custody of my son. He was 3 at the time. So we went to court and it turned out that my mother got custody of him. When she did I prayed she treated him better than us. The stress put me back in the hospital where I met my next girlfriend. Boy was that a match made in hell. I got put in the hospital and met this girl so when my g/f came to see me this other girl said she might as well leave cause I didn't want to be with her nomore. So then we hooked up. We were together for awile but I left to go back to the previous g/f doing crack. Then one day I found out I was pregnate. I called the other girl and told her I wanted to come home that I was pregnate. We were together for 12 years. basically a no benefits relationship if you get my drift. She ended up on so much meds she could not stay awake and was burning ciggarette burns on the floor. I finally left her but because I wanted to do better. Get better. I needed to be around people who didn't beat me or talk down on me. Then I met my current g/f. She is the best. We have been together for 3 years come July 4th. She has been through alot with me but she has stuck it out which makes me love her that much more. And I appreciate her to for being there for me when I needed her the most.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment